Conscious of the importance to link science to society, EuChemS organises policy workshops where science meets citizens and policymakers to debate and provide scientific feedback and answers to some of the most pressing challenges we face.
The value is on circularity – Recycling-reusing-reinvesting on critical raw materials
Thursday 5 November 2020, 13:00 – 15:00 CEST
- Chemical Sciences for Horizon Europe, education & employability
- The Periodic Table and us: its history, meaning, and element scarcity
- Parkinson’s disease: causes and cures
- Future-Oriented Chemistry – How We Can Deliver the Paris Agreement
- Preparing for employment in a global workforce
- Glyphosate: Harmless Tool or Sneaky Poison?
- From Waste to Health
- Solving Antibiotic Resistance
- Science: How Close to Open?
- Protecting Endangered Elements
- (Re)searching for Jobs
- Zero Carbon Energy: The Future
- Integrating CO₂ in the Value Chain – The Role of Chemistry
- A First Look at the European Survey on the Employability of Chemists
- Chemistry for the Future of Europe – Energy, Food, Environment
- The Energy Storage Challenge: Which Contribution from Chemical Sciences?
- Sustainable Chemistry: Supporting Research, Innovation and Competitiveness in Europe
- Chemistry for a Better Life