Code of Conduct
The following Code of Conduct for individual members of member societies was approved by the General Assembly in 1985.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- This Code of conduct is applicable to individual members of the [name of society] as defined within the statutes of the [name of society].
- All individual members of member societies, as defined, have a duty to
- have special regard at all times to the public interest [and to]
- the maintenance of the highest standards of competence and integrity
- conduct themselves honourably in the practice of their profession
- observe the provisions of the rules and regulations of [name of society]
- promote the interests of the [name of society] and maintain the dignity and welfare of the [name of society].”
Società Chimica Italiana (SCI) – Italian Chemical Society