European Chemist is a professional designation. The aim of the EurChem designation is to promote the mobility of chemical scientists throughout Europe based on an agreed set of skills, competencies and training.
Candidates for EurChem must:
- be a member of a EuChemS member society
- have a ‘Bologna’ 2nd cycle qualification (or equivalent)
- have at least three years’ approved post-graduation professional experience
- nominate two referees
- apply through a EuChemS member society (or through the European Chemist Registration Board in some instances)
PDF files to download
- Application form award eurchemist 2018
- Guidance notes for applicants
- National Assessment Panel Report
Form to be completed by the national assessment panel.
- Professional attributes for a European Chemist
The twelve professonal attributes against which a candidate’s performance is judged.
- European Chemist Code of Conduct
All European Chemists are required to uphold a Code of Conduct.
- Retention Form
European Chemist Registration Board
European Chemist is awarded by the European Chemist Registration Board (ECRB) of EuChemS.
Contacts & Further Information
Dr Helena Pokorna
c/o Czech Chemical Society
Novotneho Lavka 5
CZ-116 68 Praha 1
Tel: +420 222 220 184
Email: Dr Helena Pokorna
Eurobachelor®, Euromaster®, Chemistry Doctorate Eurolabel®