The objective and functions of this DNRC Working Group are:
- to cooperate in NRC education and training in Europe
- to promote development of NRC education and training in Europe
- to represent NRC education and training community towards other organizations and society
- to promote and organize student and teacher exchange between partners
- to organize common courses in NRC
The NRC-network Working Group was previously the European NRC-network, a stand-alone collaboration between teachers and teaching institutions for Nuclear and Radiochemistry. The network collaboration decided in a meeting at RadChem’2022 to join forces with the DNRC and continue its work as a Working Group under the Division.