European Prize for Organometallic Chemistry 2021
- The Organometallic Division of the European Association of Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS) wishes to award a European Prize for Organometallic Chemistry, to coincide with the 2021 European Conference on Organometallic Chemistry.
- The Prize winner is expected to give a Plenary Lecture at the forthcoming European Conference on Organometallic Chemistry.
- The Prize will be awarded for a single piece of outstanding work or for a body of outstanding work primarily done in member countries of the European Union, including Israel, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey and the UK. Nominations for work that has shaped, or will shape, the future of the subject will be particularly welcome.
- Nominations are sent to the EuChemS member society or to its pertinent national Division(s), which selects one candidate and will submit the nomination, using this form, either directly or via its DOM delegate.
- Nominations should be sent to the Chair of the Organometallic Division of EuCheMS, Martin Albrecht (e-mail: ) by April 12th, 2021.
- It is anticipated that the name of the Prize-winner will be announced in May 2021.