The energy storage challenge: which contribution from chemical sciences?
On 11 February 2014, EuChemS co-organised with the Scientific and Technologic Option Assessment (STOA) of the European Parliament a workshop entitled “The energy storage challenge: which contribution from chemical sciences?”
The workshop presented main possibilities for storing energy that require contribution and development of chemical sciences: physical devices, such as batteries or super-capacitors, and storage of energy in chemical bonds to release the stored energy at another time and place.
[gdlr_accordion style=”style-1″ initial=”0″]
[gdlr_tab title=”Downloadable files”]
- Final Report
- Participants booklet
- Presentation of Serdar Sariciftçi
- Presentation of Gabriele Centi
- Presentation of Neil Champness
- Presentation of Ferdi Schüth
- Presentation of Kristina Edstrom
- Presentation of Fabrice Stassin
- Presentation of David Cole-Hamilton
For more information please visit the STOA website.