Jan 19, 2021
The 9th European Variety in University Chemistry Education Conference
The 9th European Variety in University Chemistry Education Conference, Eurovarity 2021, will be held from 7 to 9 July 2021 in Ljubljana, Slovenia. There will be the possibility of online participation for this event. The Eurovariety 2021 conference, run under the auspices of the EuChemS Division of Chemical Education, will be hosted by the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Education in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
This conference will bring together chemistry lecturers and educational professionals to improve understanding of chemistry teaching and learning. They will share and showcase the best practices in the field, and network across the community.
[gdlr_styled_box content_color=”#ffffff” background_color=”#7cbb48″ corner_color=”#3d6817″ ] Topics of Eurovariety 2021:
- COVID-19 and teaching and learning chemistry at university level,
- innovative approaches in chemistry teaching at university level,
- application of ICT in tertiary chemistry education,mentoring chemistry students,
- developing competencies of primary and secondary school chemistry pre-service teachers,
- in-service chemistry teachers and professional development programmes at university level,
- …and much more!
Eurovariety 2021 call for proposals
The Eurovarity 2021 conference is open for contributions (paper presentations, poster presentations, symposium and workshops) from all fields of university chemistry education.
Discover more about it here.
Eurovarity 2021 is a EuChems Recognised Event.
If you are organising an event related to chemical sciences, we invite you to apply for EuChemS Recognition of Event. Before applying for EuChemS Recognition of Event, we kindly ask you to please read carefully the conditions for application.