8th General Assembly 2018
EuCheMS-Physical Chemistry Division
Sunday, August 26, 2018
13.00 – 15:00 h
Please send your (informal e-mail) registration that you will attend on August 26, asap:
In order to ensure that access to the building is granted to those attending the our General Assembly, we need to forward the names of all attendees to the executive of the Royal Society of Chemistry! Actually, the venue have very tight security rules and we wouldn’t want anyone to have difficulty accessing the building.
- Approval of the agenda
- Approval of the Minutes of the 7th General Assembly Meeting of the EuCheMS-Physical Chemistry Division, Borgo (Corsica, France), September 24, 2017
- Date and time of the next General Assembly
- Report on developments since the last meeting (Borgo 2017)
- Steering Committee of Physical Chemistry Division. personnel changes
- Future activities of EuCheMS Physical Chemistry Division
- Budget, e.g. Award for outstanding young scientists in the field of Physical Chemistry (500 EUR).
- The biannual EuCheMS Physical Chemistry Conference, the 3rd European Conference on Physical Chemistry (ECPC19) together with the 118th General Assembly of the German Bunsen Society for Physical Chemistry, 30.05.2019 – 01.06.2019, at the University of Jena.
- Physical Chemistry at ECC-8 (Lisbon, August 30 – September 03, 2020)
- Joint activities with other EuCheMS Divisions/Working Parties
- Conferences on Physical Chemistry in Europe
- Education in Physical Chemistry
3rd Erwin Schrödinger Symposium 2018:
Progress in Interfacial Nanosciences
July 2-4, 2018