Mark your calendar!
The EuChemS Division of Analytical Chemistry (DAC) is organising the ‘2021 DAC-EuChemS Lectures Awardees’ webinar which will be held on Thursday 16 September 2021, from 11:00 to 13:30 CEST.
Register now ➡️ CLICK HERE
Please note that online registration for this event is mandatory.
This webinar will be chaired by Professor Slavica Ražić (Chair of DAC-EuChemS and member of the EuChemS Executive Board).
Programme and speakers:
- 11:00 – 11:10 Introduction to DAC-EuChemS Awardee, Aldo Roda (Alma Laurea University of Bologna) by Slavica Ražić
- 11:10 – 11:50 Recent Advances and Challenges in bio-chemiluminescence based biosensors, Aldo Roda (2021 DAC-EuChemS Lecture Awardee)
- 11:50 – 12:00 Awarding Ceremony by Slavica Ražić and Steffen Pauly (Editorial Director, Chemistry, Springer Nature)
- 12:00 – 12:10 Introduction to Robert Kellner Lecture (RKL) Awardee, Karen Faulds, (University of Strathclyde) by Slavica Ražić
- 12:10 – 12:50 Development of SERS and SESORRS for Multiplexed Bioanalysis, Karen Faulds (2021 DAC-EuChemS Lecture Awardee)
- 12:50 – 13:00 Awarding Ceremony by Slavica Ražić and Steffen Pauly (Editorial Director, Chemistry, Springer Nature)
- 13:00 – 13:30 Discussion and Closing
For more information or question about this webinar, please contact the EuChemS Secretariat.