A “DAC Tribute” is designed to honour a person of outstanding merits and long-lasting valuable services for DAC-EuCheMS (DAC-FECS).
- Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Fresenius (1993)
- Prof.Dr. Dr.h.c. Ernö Pungor (1993)
- Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Hanns Malissa (2000)
- Prof. Dr. Duncan Thorburn Burns (2005)
- Dr. Ernst-Heiner Korte (2010)
- Prof. Dr. Yuri Zolotov (2012)
- Prof. Dr. Adam Hulanicki (2013)
- Prof. Dr. Bo Karlberg (2013)
- Prof. Dr. Reiner Salzer (2015)
Robert Kellner Lecture
The “Robert Kellner Lecture” (RKL) has been established by DAC in 2003 in memory of the efforts and achievements of the late Prof. Dr. Robert Kellner from Vienna University of Technology towards the consolidation of Analytical Chemistry in Europe. This award shall distinguish a person who has made substantial contribution to the advancement of Analytical Chemistry research or education.
- Prof. Dr. Jaromir Ruzicka (Euroanalysis XIII, Salamanca, Spain,2004)
- Prof. Dr. Alfredo Sans-Medel (Euroanalysis XIIV, Antwerp, Belgium, 2007)
- Prof. Dr. Boris Mizaikoff (Euroanalysis XV ,Innsbruck, Austria, 2009)
- Prof. Dr. Jonas Bergquist (Euroanalysis XVI, Belgrade, Serbia, 2011)
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Popp (Euroanalysis XVII, Warsaw, Poland, 2013)
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Lendl (Euroanalysis XVIII, Bordeaux, France, 2015)
The DAC has established the”DAC-EuCheMS Award” for sustained contributions to Analytical Chemistry in Europe. This award shall distinguish a European individual who has demonstrated significant and sustained achievements in Analytical Chemistry research or education throughout his/her career.
- Prof. Dr. Miguel Valcárcel (2015)
EuCheMS Lectures (FECS Lectures)
The EuCheMS Lecture honours outstanding achievements by a European chemist. It also serves to enhance the image of European chemistry and to promote scientific cooperation in Europe.
EuCheMS lectureships delivered at Euroanalysis conferences:
- Prof. Dr. Paul Crutzen, Nobel Laureate (Euroanalysis XI, Lisbon, Portugal, 2000)
- Prof. Dr. Ed Southern (Euroanalysis XII, Dortmund, Germany, 2002)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Manz (Euroanalysis XIII, Salamanca, Spain 2004)
- Prof. Alfredo Sanz-Medel (Euroanalysis XVI, Belgrade, Serbia, 2011)
EuCheMS Award of Service
On proposal of a member society or the DAC the following colleagues from whose activities the division benefited, have been awarded the EuCheMS Award of Service (FECS Award of Service).
- Dr. Wolfgang Fritsche (1985)
- Prof. Dr. Robert Kellner (1990)
- Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Hanns Malissa (1994)
- Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Ernö Pungor (1997)
- Ir. Bauke te Nijenhuis (1999)
- Prof. Dr. Lauri Niinistö (2000)
- Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Fresenius (2003)