Are you an EuChemS Member Organisation, Professional Network or European based organisation looking to organise an event linked to the International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements (IYPT2019)? Enter the details of your event below and if positively reviewed we will share it on our dedicated webpage and across our networks! Please read our conditions before submitting the form.
[gdlr_accordion style=”style-1″ initial=”0″]
The International Year of the Periodic Table of Chemical Elements is a fantastic opportunity to promote the role of chemistry in our daily lives. As the voice of chemistry in Europe, EuChemS strongly encourages conferences, workshops, seminars and other events that will promote the IYPT2019 as well as the importance of the chemical sciences and their applications. As such, EuChemS will share and promote IYPT2019 events on the dedicated webpage and across our extensive networks.
Note: EuChemS is not responsible for any financial surplus or losses associated with IYPT2019 events.
The following are encouraged to submit their IYPT2019 event to EuChemS:
1. EuChemS Member Society, Supporting Members and Observers
2. A EuChemS Division or Working Party, including the EYCN
3. Other educational, research, and relevant associations or organisations who are legal entities in Europe.
The organisers declare and carry responsibility that their event meets the following conditions:
- It is a high-quality event.
- It has an impact on the appropriate community and becomes a valuable vehicle for developing contacts and networks among chemists, other scientists and/or policymakers.
The event organiser should submit to the EuChemS Secretariat the corresponding application form well in advance of the event start date.
Entities based outside of Europe are strongly encouraged to contact the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) directly via the following link: http://www.iypt2019.org/contact