This event is an annual activity organized by the ORFEO-CINQA team, a Virtual Center for Organometallic Chemistry in which 12 research groups from all over Spain are involved. The meeting aims to bring together young students, early career researchers and recognized world leading scientists from academia and industry, to facilitate and generate the exchange of information and scientific knowledge.
This edition of the School will be held in Alicante from May 31 to June 2, 2023. The scientific program of the school will consist of 9 plenary lectures, 15 oral contributions, around 45 flash presentations and also a poster session. Information about previous editions can be found at “https://orfeocinqa.es/marcial-moreno-school”. Confirmed plenary speakers for this edition are:
– Josep Cornellá, Max Planck Institut für Kohlenforschung, Mülheim.
– Viktoria Däschlein-Gessner, University of Bochum.
– Robert J. Gilliard, University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
– Guy Lloyd-Jones, University of Edinburgh.
– Connie C. Lu, University of Bonn.
– Masahiro Murakami, Kyoto University.
– Yoshiaki Nakao, Kyoto University.
– Jonas C. Peters, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena.
– Ian Tonks, University of Minnesota.
Universidad de Alicante – Aulario II – Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig Universidad de Alicante - Aulario II - Carretera de San Vicente del Raspeig, s/n - 03690 San Vicente del Raspeig - Alicante (Spain) - Alicante Events
You can register, and find up-to-date information about the event, speakers, deadlines and the venue below: