Campus Economico San Giobbe
Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, Campus Economico San Giobbe, Fondamenta S. Giobbe 873, 30121 Venezia (VE), Italy , Venezia
ISWFPC 2023 is organized by Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, University of Padua and University of Milan Bicocca. The symposium will take place in Venice (Italy) between 4-7th July 2023. The symposium venue is the San Giobbe Campus of Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, a modern and fully-equipped congress venue, deeply rooted in its historic setting. Sprung from the careful recovery of the local urban fabric, it covers a surface of over 19,000 square meters. It is located in the picturesque “sestiere” (district) of Cannaregio, very close to the Santa Lucia Railway Station and to Piazzale Roma (the parking area in Venice).
The symposium will be organised in different sessions covering the main research topics in the field of wood, fibre and pulping chemistry, including:
• Analytical Methods related to wood, fiber, and pulp
• Biochemistry and biotechnology of wood and wood components
• Chemistry and technology of pulping and bleaching
• Paper science and technology
• Chemistry of wood and wood components: Cellulose, Hemicellulose, Lignin, Wood extractives
• Emerging Biorefineries and wood fractionation technologies
• Materials, Nanomaterials and products from lignocellulosics.
Campus Economico San Giobbe Università Ca’ Foscari Venezia, Campus Economico San Giobbe, Fondamenta S. Giobbe 873, 30121 Venezia (VE), Italy - Venezia Events
You can register, and find up-to-date information about the event, speakers, deadlines and the venue below: