EuChemS is Looking for an Administrative Assistant
Sep 9, 2016
EuChemS, the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences, is looking for a part-time administrative (2 days per week) assistant for its Brussels´s offices. The successful candidate is expected to start on the 15th of November.
The applicants should fulfil the following requirements:
- Higher education degree in administration/accountancy or related field;
- Very good knowledge of Excel, Word (including mailmerge), Outlook, wordpress;
- Perfect English, excellent knowledge of French; knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Belgian administration system;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing invoices and other financial matters
- Liaising with external providers of services and other partners in relation to financial matters (namely securex and Sodexo)
Applicants should send their CVs and letters of motivation to secretariat [at] euchems.eu until the 30th September 2016. The subject line of the email must contain “Administrative Assistant 2016”, otherwise the application will not be taken into account.
More about EuChemS @ www.euchems.eu
EuChemS, the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences, aims to nurture a platform for scientific discussion and to provide a single, unbiased European voice on key policy issues in chemistry and related fields.