To be a forum for scientific discussion in all fields of chemistry related to energy applications.
– To organize conferences and workshops on energy-related topics in cooperation with other scientific, industrial and political stakeholders
– To promote initiatives at the scientific, technical and political level to advocate the leading role of chemistry in contemporary energy research.
– To support activities, organize platforms, enhance funding, promote networking, sustain education related to chemistry and energy in Europe.
Nicola Armaroli, CNR – The Italian National Research Council
ISOF Institute, Bologna, Italy – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Philipp Adelhelm, German Chemical Society
– Aline Auroux, French Chemical Society
– Noam Adir, Israel Chemical Society
– Heinz Berke, Swiss Chemical Society
– Anastasios Kampolis, Association of Greek Chemists
– Epameinondas Leontidis, Pancyprian Union of Chemists
– Jordi Llorca, Catalan Chemical Society
– Mehmet Mahramanlioglu, Turkish Chemical Society
– Jorge Morgado, Portoguese Chemical Society
– Guido Mul, Royal Netherlands Chemical Society
– Tomaso Munari, Italian National Council of Chemists
– Anders Nordin, Swedish Chemical Society
– Maurizio Peruzzini, Italian Chemical Society
– Teofilo Rojo, Royal Spanish Society of Chemistry
– Sandra Rondinini, Italian Chemical Society
– Robert Slade, Royal Society of Chemistry (UK)
– Hervé Toulhoat, French Chemical Society