The call for the EuChemS Chemistry Congress fellowship scheme – ECC8 Grant is now open. Applicants have until Tuesday 7 June 2022 (20:00 CEST) to submit their application.
European Young Chemists’ Award (EYCA)
The call for the European Young Chemists’ Award (EYCA) is currently open. You have until Thursday 30 June 2022 (20:00 CEST) to submit a nomination.
- MSCA Staff Exchanges 2021
Deadline: 9 March 2022
Three European Research Council (ERC) calls for funding are open:
- Proof of Concept (ERC-2022-PoC2)
2 (two) deadlines: 19 May 2022, and 29 September 2022
- Consolidator Grants
Deadline: 17 March 2022
- Advanced Grants
Deadline: 28 April 2022
Horizon Europe Calls
Several Horizon Europe calls are now open. The deadline for applications submission is 30 March 2022 (17:00 CET, Brussels time).
- Technological solutions for tracking raw material flows in complex supply chains (RIA)
- Innovative solutions for efficient use and enhanced recovery of mineral and metal by-products from processing of raw materials (IA)
- Advanced lightweight materials for energy efficient structures (RIA)
- Functional multi-material components and structures (RIA)
- Raw material preparation for clean steel production (Clean Steel Partnership) (IA)
- Integration of hydrogen for replacing fossil fuels in industrial applications (Processes4Planet Partnership) (IA)
2022 Erasmus+ European Universities Call
The 2022 Erasmus+ European Universities call is now open. The deadline for applications submission is 22 March 2022.
EFMC-YSN Mentoring Programme 2022 Call for application
The Young Scientists Network of the EFMC is hosting the second edition of the EFMC-YSN Mentoring Programme. The 2022 edition of the mentoring programme will run from Spring 2022 until Spring 2023. You have until 1 March 2022 to apply.
Sir James Murray OCN Champions Program
The Sir James Murray OCN Champions Program is opened to all undergrad and grad students with experience in organic chemistry. It seeks to advocate to champion and lead projects in the SGC Open Chemical Networks (OCN) initiative.