Chemistry in Europe (CiE) is EuCheMS quarterly newsletter mainly intended for an audience of chemists. Its objective is to inform the community about research in Europe, to provide updates from EuCheMS Member Organisations, and to look into the latest policy-related developments.
David Cole-Hamilton, Pavel Drašar, Pilar Goya, Nineta Hrastelj (responsible), Marta Kucza, Santiago Luis, Camille Oger, Karin Schmitz, Cristina Todasca, Bruno Vilela (coordinator).
Chemistry in Europe is published by EuCheMS under a Creative Commons license. EuCheMS permits others to copy, distribute or display this content if EuCheMS is refered as its source.
• Moedas and OSSP Photo – © Carola Radke, Museum für Naturkunde – MfN
• (Modified) European Space Agency astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti – Photo credit: NASA
• (Modified) Jean-Claude Juncker – © European Union, 2015; Source: EC – Audiovisual Service; Photo: Georges Boulougouris
• (Modified) Antoine-Laurent de Lavoisier – Portrait of Monsieur de Lavoisier and his Wife, chemist Marie-Anne Pierrette Paulze, by Jacques-Louis David
• (Modified) Marie Sklodowska-Curie – Copyright © The Nobel Foundation 1903