EuCheMS, the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences, is looking for a young motivated professional to start in spring 2018.
The applicants should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in a relevant area, for example, European studies, science communication;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English;
- IT skills with experience in website content management and social networks
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, including managing databases
- Knowledge of the EU institutions and EU decision-making process
- Ability to communicate efficiently internally and externally
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and reporting on European policy topics related to the work of the association
- Assisting in organizing various policy and management related events and meetings
- Assisting the General Secretary in daily management of the association
- Managing the web page and social networks
Those interested, please send your CV and a short motivation to email@example.com by 31 January 2018.