The Eurovariety conference brings together university chemistry teachers and educational professionals in order to improve understanding of chemistry teaching and learning at college and university level.
Topic for 2017: University Chemistry Education for the Challenges of Contemporary Society.
- Development of the university curricula for BSc, MSc and PhD chemistry studies
- Competency-based university chemistry education
- Chemistry education through university-industry partnerships
- Laboratory work as an element of problem solving and inquiry-based chemistry education
- Ethical guidelines and university chemistry education for sustainable development
- Use of ICT in the 3rd level of chemistry education
- The role of history of chemistry and philosophy of science in university education
- Cultural heritage and chemistry education
- Development of educational competencies of academic chemistry teachers
- Evaluation of learning outcomes and assessment related problems in HEIs
- The contemporary chemistry teachers’ education and the long-term professional development of chemistry teachers
- Special session and a competition is devoted to PhD students. They are cordially invited to present their own impressions and conclusions gained during their first teaching experiences. Slam Session consists of 5-minute practice-oriented presentations. The best slam talks will be awarded.
7th EuroVariety will be held at the University of Belgrade, at the Rector’s Office (Kapetan Miša’s Edifice – in Serbian: Kapetan Mišino zdanje) and at the Faculty of Chemistry (in the Science Building). These two compounds are located across the small park at Students’ Square in the utmost center of Belgrade.
7th EuroVariety will be organized by the Serbian Chemical Society and the University of Belgrade – Faculty of Chemistry.
Visit the Conference Website at http://chem.bg.ac.rs/eurovariety.
Contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to the conference flyer: Flyer 7th Eurovariety 3.